Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Piano for Me!

The most amazing thing happened not long after I posted my first message! My mother called wanting to know if I was interested in having her piano when I move into our new home. I know that no one was playing it, but I never dreamed that it would actually be mine someday. I learned to play on that very piano - not that I am accomplished in any sense of the word. I made it through to the end of John Thompson's Grade 3 lessons and had just started Grade 4 when my lessons came to an end.

Another interesting development is that the violin that I have was being checked out by the daughter of one of our customers because I couldn't get the one peg to hold the string tight. That was just returned to me all tuned up and ready to go - wow! It would seem that God is setting me up for a choice - I have the tools so what will I do with them?

1 comment:

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Kim, I'm so happy for you! WAHOO!!! I love the title of your blog - life sure is a journey! I can't wait to read your heart as you share it with us. God will give you the desires of your heart. Afterall, He has in the past, hasn't He? You've come a long way, Baby! And you will continue to do so!